I stopped blogging. For a long time. And I forgot how to live in the real world. I know that probably sounds ridiculous, but I’m an introvert. I am actually quite happy to exist in my dream world, which is something like a cloud, or water, or something beautiful and flowing and nebulous like that. What I mean is that I don’t exist in time and space like regular people without some actual effort to do that.

For a long time, blogging and writing at my blog was the way I made that effort. I learned how to say, what to say, and even how to be through blogging. And after several years of not really blogging and putting my writing on the shelf, I feel… less real.

And really, I just feel… less. I’ve shelved something really valuable for my heart and my wellbeing (we won’t mention the wellbeing of my business), and I feel smaller – at a time when I’m actually experiencing tremendous growth.

So I’m starting fresh. I know I have said this before, mostly because I felt as though I was letting my readers – my friends – down. But I need this for me now. More than that, I want this for me.

My goal is to post at least once per week – maybe one journal-type post and one photography-type post. Something to keep me from simply spinning my wheels in between shoots. Something to help me begin. Something to move my thoughts forward so I can move forward into my life.

Okay, your turn. What helps you step into your life? Are you a blogger or a writer? What would you like to see at my blog? I’d love to know what brought you here.

Twenty-Eighteen | Begin Again

January 18, 2018

by kellE sauer

comments +

1. I feel exactly the same way. Still learning how to come back, to feel again, to be connected again.

2. Jona says:

I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Exceptionally
    well written! I could not resist commenting. Exceptionally well written! I’ve
    been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet
    I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for
    me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content
    as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

3. constantly i used to read smaller content which as well clear their motive,
    and that is also happening with this article which I
    am reading at this time.

4. Miles says:

What’s up friends, its impressive piece of writing about tutoringand entirely explained, keep it up all the
    time.

5. I like the helpful information you supply in your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and take a look at again here regularly.

I am relatively certain I’ll be told plenty
    of new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the following!

6. Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to
    no backup. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?

7. new says:

Wonderful, what a blog it is! This weblog provides helpful data to us, keep it up.

8. l22 says:

In your lens, you can regarding a particular product a person find intriguing or effective.
    Learning how to earn money with Squidoo is easy and quite painless.
    But common actions like start using a small content. https://918kiss.host/downloads

9. Lyndia will be the I’m called but you’ll call me anything such as.
    She is currently a hotel receptionist. His wife and him survive in Idaho.
    Playing badminton is what his family and him enjoy. http://www.retaillook.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=Www.teambabyclothes.com%2F__media__%2Fjs%2Fnetsoltrademark.php%3Fd%3D918kiss.bid%2Fgames%2F3win81

10. However, they also provide many surveys with a cash reward in addition to the
    3win8 game play. You are free to play as many or at
    only you dream. Merely one prize is actually going to awarded
    per household.scs http://www.cttpeseux.ch/romands/link.php?url=http://awezezukejik.mihanblog.com/post/20

11. 188bet says:

Should your motive here is to find out paintings available Melbourne or paintings on the market Brisbane,
    unfortunately however you can’t find it here. A vector
    path, no matter what the twists and turns are, will be more elastic and scalable.
    Matisse also became the king in the Fauvism and was famous inside the art
    circle.

12. Here i will discuss a few great ace333 tips you may wish to consider as part of your next ace333 thoughts.
    Pull the pump out of the pit and also it in a large bucket. http://nocalassamuck.mihanblog.com/post/53

13. keo nha cai says:

Should your motive here is to find paintings on the market Melbourne or paintings on the market
    Brisbane, unfortunately nevertheless, you can’t
    view it here. Leonardo Da Vinci was created within the Florentine Republic on April 15th, 1452.
    Then it matters not when it is heads or tail, it’s possible
    to predict a final results.

14. Also, check the wagering conditions and games under those bonuses.
    Thousands of online blackjack players has been doing that and also too
    construct it. Take a closer look at the steps as listed above. http://www.englishu.com/link.php?url=http://918Kiss.party/home/ace333/5174-ace-333

15. Potatoes are very healthy and cheap to boot. Most press release services are free, however some
    are salaried. Learn all you can do about the methods here and you can about generating the
    traffic. http://www.kingsandqueensonline.com/online-casino-malaysia

16. Always remember the tips we’ve discussed here given are still very much relevant
    as they matter. They will return for another enjoyable suffer.
    A good content-based website has been said to be 95% typography.

17. keo nha cai says:

It is common to obtain the ornamental painting and sculptures with shapes depicting
    an interesting mix of different aspects of the artist’s religious, physical
    and cultural background. If this is a question of yours too, you
    then should learn in regards to the best strategies to
    procure such things. As modern humanity exposes their tanned skin during vacations that
    like to show off their pictures in social media websites.

18. 188bet says:

In cases like this, you simply must invest in a simple picture frames.
    in April 22, 1560, he was quoted saying:” Your Majesty, you’re invincible and support the world in awe. The beginning of Leonardo’s life was committed to art and painting in particular.

19. cafe Rule says:

you’re really a excellent webmaster. The website loading velocity is amazing.
    It kind of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick.
    Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you’ve done a wonderful task on this topic!

20. Hello it’s me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this website is actually nice and the viewers are genuinely sharing nice thoughts.

21. Hannelore says:

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This paragraph
    posted at this site is genuinely good.

22. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article author for your blog.
    You have some really good articles and I believe I would be
    a good asset. If you ever want to take some of
    the load off, I’d love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please blast me an email if interested. Thanks!

23. “I think it’s going to far superior when compared with 2020
    along with 2021 – you will never know precisely what is feasible
    within all those ages,” Ralph says.

RELATED CONTENT
    Suite complexes on Shanghai Pudong,Cina
    Homes Marketplace Anticipation within 2019
    Property price development stunted inside
    lover regarding 2018, with much less consumers going into this market, not less than partly resulting from soaring interest levels from the particular Federal
    government Reserve. Within 2019, buyers ought not assume homebuyers so
    that you can flooding industry again and push selling prices
    tremendous, yet it’s as well not going to be a turmoil intended for home sellers.

For those who got the house throughout the last year or a pair of, nevertheless adore it and also don’t wish to part with it,
    go ahead and hang on one more five years in advance of
    revisiting thinking about selling. But if you will be considering ones choices to provide, thinking about advertising this season or possibly 12
    months after, don’t participate in the waiting around game.

Allow me to share several good reasons to offer the house within 2019.

[Read: 7 Online Gear for you to Aid People Estimation Your Properties Value.]

Completely new potential buyers remain getting
    into the actual market. Seeing that rates rise, a few prospective buyers can pause to make a deal for a residence as well as apply
    for a property finance loan, therefore expect you’ll discover infrequent declines inside customer activity.

Plus if the residence is in the more costly of the cost range with your industry, you are very likely
    a lesser amount of shopper awareness as compared with before.
    John insights the combination connected with increasing mortgage premiums along with home selling prices exceeding consumers’financial constraints will be just
    what is mainly responsible for the particular slowing of homebuyer action around new months.

However with obtainable houses supply left over very low, despite
    having soaring interest rates, clients who are ready to spend
    money will probably nevertheless look for homes. The greatest say of
    recent homebuyers might be amid millennials, who are generally first-time buyers.
    Inside of a Harris Ballot questionnaire connected
    with 2,000 U.S. grownups requested simply by real-estate data company Trulia, above one-fifth
    connected with Americans involving age range 18 and 34 said many
    people strategy to buy a house over the next 12 months. By now, millennials form the largest reveal
    of homebuyers from 36 per cent, using the Country wide Relationship connected
    with Real estate brokers, which in turn unveiled the
    cell number with Drive 2018.

The bottom line: Whilst properties may well lay on the marketplace for more
    a short time normally in contrast to 2017 when the market industry had been white-hot,
    prospective buyers stay lively along with it is achievable to profit from your home sale.

Home interest rates will still be low-ish.
    Mortgage rates of interest tend to be soaring, accomplishing 4.87 per-cent in Don’t forget national for a
    30-year, fixed-rate house loan, per files out of Freddie Mac.
    Even though rates are at his or her highest degree considering Feb 2011, that they continue to be a great deal below
    what this traditional great of more than 18 percent inside
    1981.

It is necessary to note that although mortgage prices are likely to
    mirror the actual Fed’s interest pastime, home loan premiums are in accordance
    with the industry in the instant, the economical status
    plus the home you will be looking to purchase.

[Read: The best way Relocating to the Innovative Home Is affecting A person’s Taxes.]

Even though the actual Raised on boosts fees at
    one interacting with doesn’t mean property finance loan rates will follow in which specific pattern. “Don’t assume all Fed
    maximize is creating (to) a home amount,” states John Pataky,
    exec vice us president as well as primary consumer and commercial checking govt in TIAA Bank.

An unexpected hop throughout home finance loan interest levels most likely within 2019, even though Pataky
    paperwork you should be ready to observe costs keep climb.

“We all do expect to have around the following 12 many months of which mortgage premiums is going
    to always go higher,” he says.

24. Something that sets your website apart could be the stats section which provides historical and
    comparative data on sports markets including the way of horses on certain tracks after a while, or the recent
    form and head-to-head records of two football teams playing each other.
    You must understand probability & what the law states of averages will explain,
    that when you toss a coin a hundred times, you will roughly get about fifty heads & fifty
    tails, but to acquire there you might easily get seven or eight
    consecutively of the same side, always save this in mind when playing the roulette wheel, as
    I have personally had thirteen reds & eleven blacks uninterruptedly at different
    times, playing on the roulette wheel. Online betting is different
    unhealthy trustworthiness of traditional bookmakers. https://duthel.org/thekingcasino/

25. I am in fact pleased to read this weblog posts which
    carries lots of valuable data, thanks for providing such statistics.

26. AaronCon says:

http://estrace.icu/ – estrace cream generic equivalent

27. SlonnaKnoni says:

charlottes web cbd oil reviews cvd oil

28. Bipopitle says:

cbd edibles for sale online cbd clinic

29. claniettibe says:

cbd edibles for sale online cbdfx

30. agitignossy says:

best full spectrum cbd oil for pain cbd balm for pain

31. ominyInding says:

stores that sell cbd near me weed oil

32. Audiniurnege says:

cbd oil interactions with medications cbd cartridges

33. iptv test says:

Facebook Üzerinden TEST Talep Edebilirsiniz.

34. mvp100 full spectrum hemp oil pure cbd

35. cannabis oil with thc for sale cw cbd oil

36. At this moment I am going away to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming again to read more news.

37. ultra cell full spectrum hemp cbd oil hempworx 750

38. Sosyal medya başarınızı kat ve kat artırmak, postlarınız ve hesaplarınızla Instagram başlıca gönderilerde yer almak için takipçi sayınızın çok yüksek olması, etkileşiminizin fazla olması gerekir. Siz de sosyal medyada başarılı olmak, satışlarınızı artırmak istiyorsanız Instagramda takipçi satın almak için Crovu’yu tercih edin. https://crovu.co/instagram-takipci-satin-al/

39. thc vape pens and cartridges cannaxl

40. Bipopitle says:

cannabis oil for cancer treatment cbd marijuana

41. Haddysalt says:

holland and barrett cbd oil cbd pens

42. KeseasiaGer says:

where to buy cbd oil in indiana plus cbd oil

43. how much cbd oil should i take cbd reviews

44. Haddysalt says:

cannabis oil legal states cbd uses

45. Efferroro says:

ultra cell full spectrum hemp cbd oil cbd oil for pain

46. KeseasiaGer says:

the best cbd oil on the market cbd stock

47. Haddysalt says:

cbd oil interactions with medications hemp oil vs cannabis oil

48. Adecaucouck says:

where to purchase cannabis oil hemp worx

49. ominyInding says:

cannabis oil with thc for sale select cbd oil